Friday, December 2, 2011

My crafty goals!

As a college student I know that many of us don't have a ton of extra money laying around to go blow on all the cute, little things we find from day to day. So my goal is to help you still be able to glam up the everyday and have a little money left over. Of course not everything I share will be budget friendly for us all but I'll try my best to keep a balance of things to splurge on and things that are a steal! I'll post yummy recipes that have been tested my yours truly (along with my roommates, boyfriend, and anyone else that I can get to be my taste-tester!) I'll also be sharing ways that you can recreate some gorgeous things that would normally be a splurge item for way cheaper! I'm a huge fan on Pintrest and I get so inspired by the things I see on there so I'll share some of my favorites from there as well. I hope you have as much fun reading this blog as I know I will have sharing it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment