Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Study break and that means Pintrest, Twitter, Stumble Upon and all those other fun things :) I thought I'd share a couple ladies with awesome makeup tutorials that I just found. First up is Cassandra. She has a pretty amazing story about something that every girl and guy has had to deal with at some point in their life, acne. She also has some AMAZING videos about how to apply makeup! Her tips could be life changing for young girls going through a similar situation to hers. My other new favorite lady is Carli. How the heck did I survive without knowing how to do eye makeup like her? Seriously, she is truly gifted! I could watch her all day.

Anyway go check out their videos because there are great tips that I had honestly never heard before! Now it's back to studying for me but I hope you enjoy these!


No comments:

Post a Comment